The Wandering Band
Based in The Americas (currently)
Take a fantastical journey — fly the desert and build your domain. Airborne Kingdom uniquely blends city management and exploration, with a world and lore all its own. Build housing, gather food, satisfy needs, and grow your tribe. Maintain lift, discover resources, and explore the desert for lost technologies. The kingdom, your journey, their lives — all of it is up to you to decide
Airborne Kingdom is being developed by industry veterans Chee Fong, Fred Gareau, Zach Mumbach, and Ben Wander, with an original soundtrack by Paul Aubry and Simon Desrochers, and the help of a few incredible friends.
- Design and build your flying domain, from a single bobbing fan, to a sprawling Airborne Kingdom
- Attract migrants from the desert tribes below, each with their own distinct wants and desires
- Set up production chains of extravagant resources, encouraging more people to move to your kingdom
- Meet and barter with other tribes, combining their knowledge to form new technologies
- Change your play-style every game, with a sprawling, randomly-generated map to explore
There are currently no trailers available for Airborne Kingdom. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie MEGABOOTH Official Selection" GDC 2019
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About The Wandering Band
The Wandering Band is a small umbrella for creating interesting games and collaborating with others, all while still wandering the world.
More information on The Wandering Band, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Airborne Kingdom Credits
Art, The Wandering Band
Code, The Wandering Band
Production, The Wandering Band
Design, The Wandering Band